For our client we are exclusively looking for a candidate for the position of:
Marketing Manager 3.400-4.500€ SZČO / 2.500-3.300€ TPP int. comp. | electrotechn. equipment NM PN TO TT MY HC (Ref.: MM741)
We 100% respect and care about your privacy. Even after you apply, we NEVER send your profile to our client before we discuss and agree with you first.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR CV UPDATED OR DON'T HAVE IT HERE TO UPLOAD, SEND US BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION NOW. SO WE KNOW ABOUT YOU.
PLACE OF WORK:
Western Slovakia: closest catchment area of Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Piešťany, Topoľčany, Hlohovec, Myjava or Trnava + working from home about 2-3 days a week
- full-time (TPP)
- trade license (SZČO)
- trade license (SZČO): 3.400-4.500€
- full-time (TPP): 2.500-3.300€
WHO ARE YOU IN THE EYES OF YOUR FUTURE COLLEAGUES?
"It is very unlikely that someone in this region has full expertise in our industry, products and at the same time in countries we operate. What worked in your previous work might not work the same way here. You might need a really full & deep dive into the industry. We are looking for a person who can learn and adjust in a fast way to a new environment and context."
"We believe that this person should have very good fundamental knowledge and experience in marketing field. Then, this person needs to have very good project management skills to plan, push forward and get things done. And also, one must have the ability to experiment and to be hungry to quickly learn & apply new things."
"This marketing manager job requires to be interconnected with other departments. The processes are quite deep and include our own R&D and new product development. That is also the reason why we believe physical presence few days a week is critical for this role."
"This is not marketing role where you want only to balance 2-3 main digital platforms and increase some conversion rates. It is quite a broad context where you have distributors, end users, end-users’ customers as target groups with many touch points like exhibitions, physical promo materials, digital marketing, content strategy, video content and so on."
"Who we need? A leader, a strong person… who doesn’t accept the status quo, who think how to make things happen and get things really done in a reasonable timeline. Somebody who is innovative enough and can think how we can successfully differentiate ourselves from other competitors or the world's biggest names. It is not enough to do what was done before or to copy-paste competitors."
YOUR MAIN TASKS IN SHORT?
- you are in charge of all the countries we operate in
- you effectively brief advertising agencies and all the marketing partners
- you create and recommend strategy and marketing activities based on various data channels, market data and feedback from the target groups
- you develop strategies and tactics to drive qualified traffic
- you manage successful campaigns and own their implementation
- you manage promotion of our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events
- you experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting
- you help to produce valuable and engaging content for our target groups
- you prepare and monitor marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate resources efficiently
- you oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- you measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals set
- you analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? (EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS):
- fair and motivating compensation package
- working from home about 2-3 days a week (or based on individual agreement)
- management that really supports proactive and innovative people
- an international successful company with many years on the market
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF OUR CLIENT COMPANY:
- Internationally recognized company with high quality products (modern electrotechnical equipment).
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- you have operational experience either from agency/freelance contracts or internal marketing side
- you have hand-on experience and knowledge with majority of tools such as: Google Analytics/Tag Manager/Adwords; FB Ads Manager ;Adobe products (photo/graphics editing); producing and distributing content on social networks; WordPress (content adding/editing, new landing pages)
- you know and work with fundamental marketing performance indicators
- you have great project management skills
- you are hungry to learn and use new skills and knowledge
- you have a strong self-motivation
- you are a result-oriented person
- Slovak: native or B1/B2 for communication with different departments
- English: B1/B2 for business communication (calls, e-mails, video calls, F2F meeting, events/exhibitions)
- minimum 5 years of experience in marketing (any experience and candidate context will be considered individually)
Synerta Personnel s.r.o.
Eurovea Central I.