For our client we are exclusively looking for a candidate for the position of:
RECRUITMENT & HEADHUNTING COMPANY CONTACT:
Sales Executive & Analyst 2.000-2.500€ TPP: int. company | modern electrotechn. equipment NM PN TO TT MY HC (Ref.: SSA253)
We 100% respect and care about your privacy. Even after you apply, we NEVER send your profile to our client before we discuss and agree with you first.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR CV UPDATED OR DON'T HAVE IT HERE TO UPLOAD, SEND US BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION NOW. SO WE KNOW ABOUT YOU.
PLACE OF WORK:
Western Slovakia: catchment area of Nové Mesto nad Váhom, Piešťany, Topoľčany, Hlohovec, Myjava or Trnava + option for working from home about 2-3 days a week
- full-time (TPP) is preferred
- full-time (TPP) 2.000-2.500€: 1.600€ basic fix + 400€ guaranteed variable + up to 500€ variable
- the guaranteed variable component is not touched and is paid each month at the agreed amount, its reduction would only be applied in extreme cases or in the event of a serious breach
- variable component can be reached immediately, based on agreement or after internal training
HOW YOUR FUTURE COLLEAGUES SEE IT?
“People appreciate flexibility they have.”
“It is important that our people answer clients’ questions with solutions.”
“We want our salespeople to put people first, being a real partner for our customers.”
YOUR MAIN TASKS IN SHORT?
- analyses, pivot tables etc.
- organizing numbers in the way people understand it
- market info, trends and directions it is moving to
- recommendations on business strategies based on data insights
- analysis of sales data
- more present at the office
- providing a great support to dealers in your countries, so they are successful selling to their customers (end-users)
- keeping all the dealers on the budget and provide solutions to barriers or obstacles to keep the planned budgets
- maintaining healthy relationship with prospective and existing partners
- building, managing & evaluating sales channels
- researching & analyzing targeted markets
- developing long-term strategies and business plans for selected countries
- tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- setting pricing strategies in the product portfolio
- proactively cooperating with marketing department to formulate yearly plans and scenarios and determine the strategy for the key markets
- participation at industry exhibitions and events
- serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners
- making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation
- setting sales quotas and plans
- identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? (EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS):
- fair and motivating compensation package
- management that really supports proactive and innovative people
- an international successful company with many years on the market
- potential for growth (geographically wise and competence wise too)
- company car
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF OUR CLIENT COMPANY:
- Internationally recognized company with high quality products (modern electrotechnical equipment).
- Secondary with school-leaving examination
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- you have a strong self-motivation
- you have an excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- you've got a proven track of selling in B2B or distribution channels
- you are a result-oriented person
- you are analytical mind
- MS Office
- good analytical skills (MS Excel vlookup, pivot tables etc.) any other analytical or BI tools experience is an advantage
- Slovak: native or B1/B2 for communication with different departments
- English: B1/B2 for business communication (calls, e-mails, video calls, F2F meetings, events/exhibitions)
- minimum 2-5 years of experience at sales or sales analysts position preferably in B2B segment
- any experience and candidate context will be considered individually
Synerta Personnel s.r.o.
Eurovea Central I.
811 09 Bratislava