For our client, we are exclusively looking for a candidate to become:
RECRUITMENT & HEADHUNTING COMPANY CONTACT:
Finance Controller 12.000 PLN/month in a global company with HO options: Warsaw (Ref. no.: FC021)
We 100% respect and care about your privacy. Even after you apply, we NEVER send your profile to our client before we discuss and agree with you first.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR CV UPDATED OR DON'T HAVE IT HERE TO UPLOAD, SEND US BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION NOW SO WE KNOW ABOUT YOU.
PLACE OF WORK:
Warsaw area, Poland
- full-time + home office option
- 12.000 PLN/month + yearly bonus based on performance (approx. 100%+ of monthly salary)
HOW YOUR FUTURE COLLEAGUES SEE IT?
“We offer a huge independence to our people. We are not telling them what they should do... we want them to find solutions and get results.”
“We do not control our team. We work with full trust with our people… but with trust, there comes responsibility, the trust can be broken just once.”
“We communicate very openly in our team. People can propose any change for improvement, and make it happen.”
“We are looking for person with an analytical mindset.”
"It is many times analytical and repetitive work... but still has its creative part at the same time. One needs not only to connect the dots, see insight in proper context, but also to interpret data comprehensibly to other departments or clients. That is why the person has to be quite good in communication."
YOUR MAIN TASKS IN SHORT?
- collecting and processing of controlling data
- providing clear P&L picture about revenues, costs and profitability
- control/input of the controlling data on the invoices in work-flow
- administration of Actuals, Forecast and Budget reporting (external/internal)
- preparation of reports for HQ/cluster
- preparation of inputs for external auditors
- ad-hoc analysis and projects
- preparation of business cases and calculations
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? (EMPLOYEE PERKS, BENEFITS):
- a global company + very good culture of quite a small country financial team that is part of regional cluster financial team
- home office 2 days a week (possibility to discuss individual approach)
- potential for growth
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF OUR CLIENT COMPANY:
- An established global company with long and successful history.
- university education or extensive experience in the field
- preferably economics/accounting/auditing
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- you are analytical person with good communication skills
- you have a drive to push the business for improvements
- MS Excel: advanced user + some Visual Basic knowledge
- knowledge of some data analysis/BI tools (e.g. Hyperion Essbase) would be an advantage
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Polish language B2
- English language B2 (or B1 with willingness to improve to B2 with support from company)
- 2-3 years at similar position (Financial Controller, Financial Analyst, Accounting with reporting, data analysis & controlling experience)
Synerta Personnel s.r.o.
Eurovea Central I.
811 09 Bratislava