For our client, we are exclusively looking for a candidate to become:
HR Manager for SK/CR/HU 4.600-5.750€: in Bratislava/Trnava region OR Budapest (optional) (Ref. č.: HRM421)
I WANT TO RECOMMEND SOMEBODY
We 100% respect and care about your privacy. Even after you apply, we NEVER send your profile to our client before we discuss and agree with you first.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR CV UPDATED OR DON'T HAVE IT HERE TO UPLOAD, SEND US BASIC CONTACT INFORMATION NOW SO WE KNOW ABOUT YOU.
PLACE OF WORK:
Bratislava/Trnava region, Prague, Budapest
- 4.600-5.750€: fix 4.000-5.000€ + bonus 15% of yearly income (55.200-69.000€ per year incl. bonus)
- higher salary expectation might be considered individually (depending on candidate profile and mutual agreement)
Minimum salary basis is the lower fix interval.
WHAT YOUR FUTURE TEAM SAYS:
“We always aim to go higher than is HR industry benchmark. This person needs to get to know the benchmarks, audit our current situation, balance the priorities and implement improvements.”
“We might need to reconsider our connection to schools, review current renumeration system, improve secondary benefits scheme, or find different and more efficient ways to recruit… we definitely need a person who will show the way to go.”
“We don’t need a kind of consultant mindset… we need also a strong person on execution side of HR.”
“We are in people business, our people are very important to our business. People are not just numbers to us, strategy is to be nice to our people. We know all of our people by names.”
“This person needs to be able to talk to anyone in our company… we don’t like the culture where somebody plays being a boss.”
“We encourage people to be respectful, work together, being trustworthy, supportive, and working hard while having fun at work too.”
YOUR MAIN OBJECTIVES IN SHORT?
- you are Regional HR Manager for 3 countries: Slovakia, Czech Republic and Hungary
- you provide strategic HR support and management
- you are to strengthen strategic HR support across 3 countries & discover synergy and efficiency increase from a united HR team
APPROXIMATE SPLIT OF YOUR TIME PER COUNTRY:
Czech Republic 20%
PREFERRED CANDIDATE RESIDENCE:
Budapest region (optional)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- HR role with real impact to change and improve
- motivating and fair financial package
- corporate environment of a global company + great opportunities to make your mark on local and regional level
AND OTHER BENEFITS YOU MIGHT LIKE AS WELL:
- home-office option 4 days per month
- 3 sick days
- company car also for private use
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CLIENT:
A multinational organization.
PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- HR expertise
- analytical and conceptual skills
- very good leadership skills
- communication skills
- independence and proactiveness
- Slovak OR Czech language (C1-C2) AND
- English language (B2) AND
- Hungarian language (B2)
You will need to be able to communicate fluently with colleagues and employees in 3 countries (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary) + with management (English language).
- approx. 6-8 years (as HR Manager/HR BP or similar position)
RECRUITING COMPANY CONTACT:
Synerta Personnel s.r.o.
811 09 Bratislava